- Was sind Performancedaten?
- RTA = Round-Trip Average
- PL = Packet Loss
- RTMAX = Maximum Round-Trip time
- RTMIN = Minimum Round-Trip time
- RTA means round trip average
- In telecommunications, the round-trip delay time (RTD) or round-trip time (RTT) is the length of time it takes for a signal to be sent plus the length of time it takes for an acknowledgment of that signal to be received. This time delay includes the propagation times for the paths between the two communication endpoints.
SCOM versus Nagios