- X1 Carbon Fingerprint
The next step is to enroll fingerprints in Windows 10, to do this, we use the new Windows 10 feature called “Windows Hello”. To get to it, open Settings -> Accounts -> Sign-in options To use Windows Hello, Microsoft requires that you first set a PIN. Under the PIN section, click on the Add button to create a PIN. Follow the on-screen prompts to create your PIN. Under the Windows Hello section, find the fingerprint item and click on the “Set up” button. Follow the on-screen prompts to enroll your finger. Enroll more fingers if you want to. Windows 7 only: You might see a problem where the “Set up” button is greyed out, and you can’t click on it. You might also see red text at the top of the Sign-in options windows that says “Some settings are managed by your organization”. As of July 31, 2015, this is a bug that we are working with Microsoft to solve. You can manually fix it yourself by modifying the registry. Download the attached .reg file, double-click it, and then click on “Yes” to confirm that you want to modify the registry. Reboot the PC and then go back to step 17.
A copy of the Lenovo custom image for VMWare ESXi 6.5b. You can obtain the latest image from: https://vmware.lenovo.com/content/custom_iso/6.5/.
- Lenovo Storage Storwize V3700
Implementing the IBM Storwize V3700
- IBM Storwize V3700 striped volume S. 17
- Sequential volume S. 18
- Options that are listed under Function Icons section S. 77
- Actions menu S. 80
Lenovo SAN Manager
There is a management port for each controller
Controller A typically sits at top of the stack
Controller B sits just below Controller A
Default IP Adresses:
Controller A - 10.0.0.2
Controller B - 10.0.0.3
User name: superuser
Action / Configuration Wizard
1. Set the time und date 2. Set up the NTP Server if you decide to.
3. Change the password for the two existing users: superuser
4. Network configuration
5. Enable system-management services
6. System information
7. Configure event notification SNMP, E-Mail
8. Port configuration
- There are four Fibre Channel Ports on each controller.
- If this were iSCSI, you would be able to change iSCSI speed (if it allow you) and the connection mode
9. Show Changes